We went to Damai .. Ya, Damai, during non-holidays .. Haha =D
Actually I was following some younger friends, which make me feel I'm old around them =P
Well, Calvyn was with me plus he's the driver :P

Reached! Erm, well this picture was taken at Damai Puri, but due to some technical mistakes, we changed it to the usual Damai =P

Well, I'm sure that those girls were really had lots of fun and enjoying themselve there ~
I feel relax and enjoyed the sea winds blowing towards me :D
It was fun =)
SY was sleeping on the way back, she was tired from all those fun she had I guess =)
I was awoke while Candy girl try to take a picture of me and her sleeping o.O
So end out with that picture =)
Let's have fun next time as well :D

Reached! Erm, well this picture was taken at Damai Puri, but due to some technical mistakes, we changed it to the usual Damai =P

Well, I'm sure that those girls were really had lots of fun and enjoying themselve there ~
I feel relax and enjoyed the sea winds blowing towards me :D
It was fun =)
SY was sleeping on the way back, she was tired from all those fun she had I guess =)I was awoke while Candy girl try to take a picture of me and her sleeping o.O
So end out with that picture =)
Let's have fun next time as well :D
5 comments:
you should had cont sleep, put ur head closer to hers, XD
yalor >.< who candy gal?! who?! who who who!?!?!? n apa ikhui handphone == hp bag =p
cal : put head closer? >//<
ikhui : candy girl u la, elrich teach me one, haha ~ aiya, hand phone inside mah =p
u should let her head rest on ur shoulder
kh: where gt hp inside, c clearly so flat ah xD u shud hold her hand tat dat
T.T regret~~~ T.T
Post a Comment